Thursday, November 16, 2017

Angels and Demons


  I grew up catholic ( because my mother thought it was best for the family), and when I think back to those times ...standing, and kneeling, standing, and kneeling...standing, and then more kneeling....etc.

I don't really want to go back and do it again.

 It didn't resonate with me at all. But still, as I sat through the dog and pony show rolling my eyes in boredom, I stilled believed something or someone is out there looking out for us.

If you asked me what or who it is? I would humbly respond,  "I don't know, but it's a good thing."

  And when it comes into our lives, we should definitely pay attention and listen. These entities have shown themselves to me through number patterns (333), flashes of light, and in human form.


So, let's take a break from my drivel you'll normally find on this blog and talk about life.

 "What's the meaning?" is one of those age old questions that I have never been to fond of. It's too vague. I prefer, " What's the meaning of your life?" Why are you still here, and, what has kept you alive throughout all of these years?

Me, being a father and a teacher can sum up my existence with three words.
Protect, teach, and inspire.

Pretty simple, right?

But, to do this I have to follow the path that had been designed for me. And this path is filled with twists and turns, and especially alot of dead ends.

And this is where you will run into the two entities that share the title of this post.

If you are a generally good person the angels will get to you first. And of course if you have led a life of douchbaggery, well you know who you are going to end up going to the prom with.

I've crossed paths with strangers, when my life was not soo peachy. They just came up, dropped some inspiration, and walked away. It was just up to me to pick it up, and I did. And after that my world just seemed to magically get better.


The first encounter was when I was riding the bus in Los Angeles. I was broke, and didn't really know where I was going in my life. When suddenly, this black man that was sitting in front of me turned around and said, " Yo man. What you have to do is become your own hero."
And after that, he rang the bell, wished me good luck, and stepped off the bus into oblivion.
So I did, and things got better.

The second was with another black man ( total stranger ) that sat down at my table, while I was having my morning coffee, thinking about my next move. (still Los Angeles)
He said, " When I look at you, I see a whale in a pond. You need to get out of here."
And once again, he gave me a nodd, and walked away.
So I did, and things got better.

And the third, was when my family was settling down for the night, a few years ago in our Tokyo home. We were all lying down on the futon, in the dark, when my wife spoke up.

"Do you see that?" She asked.
And in unison, the kids and I responded in unison, "See what?"

"The lights on the ceiling. You don't see this?"

At first, I thought the wife had lost her marbles, but then I saw it.
There were these little sparks bouncing around our ceiling. And after a few minutes it stopped.
We all just remained lying there sharing the same thought bubble, which read,
"Hmm, that was weird."

But then, it got weirder!

The very next day I had received an email from my sister who studies this type of phenomenon.

The message simply said...

You are where you are supposed to be.
P.S. Archangel Michael says hello.


No one had ever said this maze was going to be easy to get through, but if you live your intended purpose, and take the same advice as I did, you'll make it.

They are here to help.


2 comments:

  1. The Divine was giving you some nugges.

    Kind regards,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I guess I was a bit stubborn with my spirituality when I was younger. Thanks for the comment Mike.

    Patrick

    ReplyDelete

Angels and Demons